We have finally solved the problems with both the ReezaFRATzitz II and the PisdiYAUwot
Pushing circuits to the limit and beyond, raises issues that are very difficult to control. But after a lot of scrutiny, we finally managed to figure out how to harness the immense evilness of the PisdiYAUwot and the wast amount of gain in the ReezaFRATzitz. After much joy and happiness (and exhaustion) we have set the production wheels in motion. The PisdiYAUwot still amazes us - getting that kind of sound, from a pedal, is hard to believe, even when you sit there chucking away with it sitting in your lap. The hardest thing is to withstand the temptation to turn it up way too loud trigging ones resting tinnitus.
- Powerful and versatile high-gain pedal
- Extremely tight and transparent attack – no mud, all metal!
- Ultra-wide gain range – from low-gain to beyond high-gain
- Highly intuitive control set – dial in amazing tones quick and easy
- Top-mounted I/O
- Handmade in Denmark
- Untrue-Bypass switching – a super-transparent buffered bypass