Il Vintage Modified Superdelay ha le stesse grandi specifiche del Superdelay, ma con una migliore
compressione e saturazione, come quelle dei delay a nastro.
- Killer Sound Quality - The Signal to Noise ratio is around 105dB.
- 2.8 Seconds of Delay Time - For your extra long delays.
- 8 modes - normal, tap, autoset (delay time is set by tempo played), reverse, rhythm mode (multitap), tape mode, misc (dynamic, gate), and 11 second looper.
- Expression Pedal Input - allows you to control either mix or feedback with your foot.
- High Pass/Low Pass Filter - high pass is good for electronic music, low pass is sweet for darker analog delay type sounds.
- Fast/Slow Modulation - slow adds extra texture, fast is a little crazy.
- 8 Presets - Settings can be saved to 8 presets. With three stompswitches, accessing the presets is easy.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios - many of the modes use tap tempo, and the ratio selection makes fast in-time delay times easy.
- True Bypass - The Empress Superdelay employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 5.7" by 3.75" by 1.75", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.