Genuine Fender® (CTS) 500K/250K concentric solid shaft audio taper volume / tone potentiometer. Accepts set-screw mount concentric control knob set, will not work with push-on style knobs. Includes flat dress washer and securing hex nut.
Used for the stacked Volume and Tone controls on the American Vintage '62 Jazz Bass® and Acoustasonic Tele®, and Nashville Power Tele®.
- 500K/250K stacked pot design
- 3/8" mounting shaft diameter.
- 1/4" mounting bushing length.
- 24mm case diameter.
- 1.7" overall length of entire unit.
- 0.187" inner rotating solid shaft diameter.
- 0.320" inner rotating solid shaft length.
- 0.265" secondary/outer rotating shaft diameter.
- 0.240" secondary/outer shaft length.
- 0.560" overall length of both rotating shaft(s) above threaded bushing.
- Inner rotating shaft operates the 250K portion which is the bottom pot as illustrated to the right.
- Outer or secondary rotating shaft operates the 500K portion which is the upper pot as illustrated to the right.