Your Tube Amp. 16 Legendary IR Cabinet Simulations. Direct to Studio, Stage or Headphones...All in One Compact Box
Your ultimate solution Tone Tool is here now and it's all MESA in quality and sound. The CabClone™ IR PLUS Cabinet Simulator/IR Reader is ready to give you virtually limitless options, true portability, flexible control and tonal consistency from venue to venue with its wide array of popular MESA cabinets captured by a pro engineer with iconic mics in a state of the art studio, all from your pedalboard or in your gig bag. Go direct to interface or console for recording or playing live, or straight to headphones for silent practice with the new CabClone IR PLUS!
PRESET CONTROL - Convenient Rotary Control allows quick selection of one of 8 Cabinet Simulations in each of the 2 Banks for 16 readily available sounds. Mini toggle flips between A and B Banks on any PRESET. Factory Loaded MESA Cab Sims/IRs appear in LIVE/BANK A and STUDIO/BANK B versions. Live = Dynamic and Ribbon Mics, STUDIO = Condenser and Ribbon Mics. A Huge Storage Library allows reloading of your Favorite IRs in any or all of the 16 PRESET locations.
BUILT-IN ATTENUATOR! - The CCIR+ model features an on-board Power Attenuator creating a comprehensive tool that covers your DI Feed to recording devices and/or FOH PLUS gives you control over stage volume and matching power clip/feel to your preamp sounds, all in one box!
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- New Reactive Speaker Cabinet Load Replacement + Attenuation – Get the tone and feel of your amp running at its optimum output at any volume, with or without actual speakers! Either way, it’s REAL amp power, tone and expression from a whisper to a roar!
- Rated for Amps up to 150-Watts
- Attenuator Switch provides 4 levels of power/volume reduction, -4dB, -8dB, -12dB and -16dB
- -16dB Level Control allows infinite power/volume reduction down from the -16dB position
- SPKR/LOAD Switch – Choose between using your live speaker cabinet or the internal reactive load
- No Load Warning LED – Lights when SPKR/LOAD Switch is set to SPKR but no speaker cable is connected to the “TO SPKR OUTPUT” and signal is applied
- 2-Bank A/B Switch with 8-Position “Cab Select” provides instant access to 16 IR Cabinet Preset Locations
- New Presence Control provides quick, easy and effective fine-tuning of any selected Cabinet IR
- Comes Preloaded with the following 8 Authentic MESA Cabinet IRs, each mic’d two ways;
- BANK A = LIVE (Dynamic & Ribbon) / BANK B = STUDIO (Condenser & Ribbon)
- Preset 1 = 4x12 Rectifier Standard (closed back)
- Preset 2 = 4x12 Rectifier Traditional (closed back)
- Preset 3 = 2x12 Rectifier Horizontal (closed back)
- Preset 4 = 1x12 Rectifier (closed back)
- Preset 5 = 1x12 Thiele (closed back, front ported)
- Preset 6 = 2x12 Lone Star (open back)
- Preset 7 = 1x12 Lone Star 23 (open back)
- Preset 8 = 1x12 California Tweed 23 (open back)
- Open System, Third-Party IR Compatibility allows open access to download, store and use your favorite IRs of choice. USB 2.0 A to B connection cable (not included) is required for managing IR file directory.
- Extra “Cabinet Library” Space for storing additional IR favorites, beyond the 16 factory-loaded Presets, for native access via any USB computer connection
- MIDI IN & THRU provides class-leading control and instant access to switch IRs on the fly to best match your amps voicings
- Two ¼” Input Jacks (From Amp Speaker Output & Line/Instrument In)
- One ¼” “TO SPKR” Live Speaker Cabinet Output Jack
- Variable Input Level Control with 3-Bar LED Input Signal Meter
- Variable Output Level Control
- IR Balanced XLR Direct Output (Controlled by the Variable Output Level Control)
- Independent ¼” +4 Line Level “Dry” Output Jack (Exact signal from amp’s speaker output, no IR applied and controlled by the Variable Input Level Control)
- Headphone Output Jack (Controlled by the Variable Output Level Control)
- Phase Switch – Normal (Phase) or Reverse (180°)
- Ground Lift Switch
- 18 VDC Power Supply (included)
- Tall Rubber Feet - Allows CabClone IR to sit on top of most amps, clearing the handle
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" H x 7 1/2" W x 6 5/8" D
- Weight: 4lbs. 1oz.